Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tour of California

Day three starts in a few hours for me on this Tour of eight days and there's one day left. I've been to Bakersfield Thursday and Big Bear yesterday and Los Angeles today, which is Saturday and the last day will be in Westlake Village. Very interesting seeing a bicycle race, I'm working with Lance Armstrong's Sponsor Radio Shack and LiveStrong Foundation is associated with us as well. Sad what happened in Bakersfield that he fell off bike and was injured and had to leave the Tour in the second half of it. Well I hope I get encouraged to cycle myself, I don't think I want to ride like they do but it looks like fun and it's beautiful to be in nature like we have.

The people I've working with could be a little more pro-active but maybe they are tired I know I am. The Tent is supper easy, we got phones and cameras on display, picture booth, laptops up to use, phone charger stations and large flat screen tv's to watch the life feeds and race. It's a chill event, shouldn't have any reason to be in a bad mood but the day to day things of five letter word like BILLS really ruins my day. No time to make calls and when you get time on your 30min break nothing get's accomplished, you'd like to go pee and eat and you are while holding a phone to your ear by your shoulder. I really need a ear piece again, definitely next on list then Flip Camera. Always something new to get or want and then another freakin Bill. My alarm just alarmed me it's time to get up so that is what I will end on this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment