Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dicipline

My fiance next to me definitely shows that my dicipline isn't as sharp as I thought. He has been getting up every morning at 6am to go workout, it's just crazy to me how he does that. He works really hard or really likes working out. When I'm sore and I feel like I deserve a break but he doesn't do that till the weekend and still then he still works out. Yesterday morning I said I'm going to the gym with you so I went and was board but I did work out a little bit, I tried to keep pushing. I think I need to take some vitamines so I have more energy and get more acomplished. I also need to set different goals like getting involved in the new community I live and somehow learn about the military community I will soon be forever connected to. I talk a big talk about how I feel it's probably about time that I put it to use and do something with this voice. Will get back to you when I figure those things out and see what happens. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment