Friday, August 13, 2010

Blah Blah Blah Blah

My head is feeling cloudy because I didn't make my coffee today. I thought I'd take a break from it and push through the day without it. I'm not tired just not influenced. Other than that I feel good, my abs are tight and I'm not cold nor hot nor hungry. I feel like a little baby all my needs are meet besides my bills. Yuck. I'm on a public computer in a Tucson AZ library and it's telling me I had 5 minutes left and it gave me the option to have 10 extra minutes so that gives me 15 total minutes; that would never happen in an Los Angeles public library. People would be waiting, breathing down my neck if I had 5 minutes left on a computer. Can't believe I'm wasting my minutes saying all this.

So story structure is what I'm having problems with in writing and I have gone to the source of the internet for help. I think I got the idea while I figured it out. I need to watch a show which was Burn Notice of my choice and write down what happens in each scene. I got distracted yesterday though by the damn internet. So won't do that again today. Writing this is my booster to get cracken. I need to have A, B and maybe even C plots. My characters need to live freely and all be individuals not sound the same. I need to stay up at night when my boyfriend goes to sleep and do the damn thing to. Back to structure, I need to... 10 minutes now.... leave each scene with cliff hangers that lead or drive into the next scene. I just remembered, I can fully write out plot A, scene for scene then fill in the scenes with plot B. Hallelujah!!! I've made a break through that won't make me stagnent. It's almost time for lunch and I need a #2 pencil to write with.

No comments:

Post a Comment